The S5 Security Guard Robot is a fully autonomous unmanned ground vehicle that incorporates advanced intelligence to augment traditional patrolling services by detecting outdoor activity, including humans and vehicles. Deploying a RAD solution in a remote location can provide security, deterrence visibility, forensics and communications where otherwise none would be reasonable to implement.
The S5 Fully Autonomous Robotic Security Guard
Modern Robotic Guards
Modern robotic guards can be used by organizations to make their security departments move beyond “guns, guards and gates” to streamline departments. By utilizing our S5 security guard robot, they can enhance their ability to effectively patrol large sites.
How it works:
- The customer works with RAD to set a patrol route or routes depending on schedule.
- While on patrol, 360 degrees of video are captured by the robot. This video is an extension of the organization’s existing data capture, operational and safety efforts.
- Security officers and/or the Security Operations Center (SOC) can view the video of what the robot “sees” at any time.
- The robot will alert a guard or the SOC when a predefined parameter, such as an individual, is identified. The robot can automatically announce a message to the potential intruder and engage with the SOC for two-way voice control.
- If so equipped, the robot can capture license plate information while on patrol.
- The robot, if so equipped, can offer remote guards and operators a variety of additional visualization technology including pan/tilt/zoom cameras, IR imaging and/or thermal cameras.
- Additional integration options are available.
RAD is the North American master distributor for SMP Robotics, which specializes in the development and serial production of Autonomous Unmanned Ground Vehicles. Further technical information can be found at our manufacturer website: www.smprobotics.com.
- Some of today’s most recognized global organizations rely on RAD to improve efficiencies and drive ROI across the enterprise.
- Driven by sustainability and security compliance, critical infrastructure sites deploy RAD solutions to lower risk, boost productivity and ensure safety.
- Deploying a robot in a remote location provides security where otherwise none would be reasonable to implement.
- RADbots help ensure the outdoor perimeter of your infrastructure is safe and secure.
Learn more about our “Solutions-as-a-Service” rental program
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date on all things RAD.